Business Intelligence Jobs and Data Recruitment
Europe, United States
Azure Data Architect
We are looking for an Data architect Azure, with a good overall understanding of available services in the Azure Analytics stack. This person is required to take the lead as Data Architect existing projects.
We need this person to keep everything together but also to have practical experience to dive in and setup different environments & services. Leadership capabilities needed as this person is supposed to take the technical lead role and discussion with Business Stakeholders. Working alongside with multiple product teams, you provide architecture leadership and support within the end-to-end lifecycle of managing data.
• You provide technical leadership, you participate in development efforts, and you represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform
• You will be an active member of the architects guild to oversee data management process and provide guidance and direction to development teams - including design, documentation, maintenance, enhancements and validation
• You have a proven experience in one of following development track: Analytics & BI development, data analysis, data engineering, platforms administration
• As architect, you have experiences on Azure Cloud platform around data (Databricks, ADLS storage, SQL DB...), and you know technologies like Python or Spark. Experience with Angular, ADF, Power BI is an advantage
• You have experiences in defining and owning end-to-end scalable Data Architecture taking into account enterprise architecture and industry standards
• You have participated in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies around data, including data governance, master data management, metadata management, data quality and data security
• You are used to develop, document and maintain logical and physical data models
• You are used to work closely with multiple internal teams including compliance, privacy, risk, information security, support and operations to ensure all business requirements are considered in the design process