G2 SAP IT Head of Order to Cash (OTC)
Join a Global IT Team - Head of Order to Cash (OTC)
They are a technology products and services company with a workforce of 120,000 professionals. Currently, they are implementing SAP RISE S/4Hana Private Cloud Edition in 35 countries, known as "G2," hosted on MS Azure. As part of this initiative, they are seeking an experienced individual to lead their G2 SAP IT team for Order to Cash.
Job Title: G2 SAP IT Head of Order to Cash (OTC)
Department: Global IT
Reports To: G2 SAP IT Global Template Owner
Role Type: Permanent Employee
Location: London (1/week in office)
- Lead, develop, and manage a high-performing global SAP OTC IT organization.
- Manage NEC internal and external supplier OTC SAP IT resources for project delivery and BAU support.
- Oversee OTC global template delivery and BAU operational service and support.
- Own and govern the OTC global template solution, including hands-on detailed solution evaluation and design.
- Prioritize OTC team activities and ensure alignment with other SAP functional areas.
- Define and deliver the global OTC solution strategy and roadmap.
Manage the full life cycle of new OTC IT enterprise projects and initiatives.
Drive continuous improvement for IT delivery, operations, and efficiencies in the OTC arena.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and teams.
- Minimum 5 years in a senior IT leadership and line management role in SAP OTC.
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 10-15 years of deep hands-on SAP functional experience in large global organizations.
- Experience leading SAP OTC in at least 3 end-to-end design and implementation programs.
- Familiarity with SAP Activate and Solution Manager/Focus Build.
Experience in process modelling applications (e.g., SolMan, Signavio) preferred.
- Deep hands-on functional expertise in OTC for NEC Products and Services.
Up to £100K + Benefits
If you are a seasoned SAP OTC professional looking to make a significant impact in a global organization, I invite you to apply now by dropping your CV to Ben.Weaver@Next-Ventures.com