G2 SAP IT Head of Procure To Pay (P2P)
Join a leading global technology products and services company, with a workforce of 120,000 dedicated professionals.
Currently, they are implementing SAP RISE S/4Hana Private Cloud Edition in 35 countries, known as "G2," hosted on MS Azure. As part of this transformation, they are seeking a dynamic individual to lead their G2 SAP IT team.
Job Title: G2 SAP IT Head of Procure to Pay (PTP)
Department: Global IT
Reports To: G2 SAP IT Global Template Owner
Role Type: Permanent Employee
Location: UK-based, in or around London (Must attend office 1 day per week)
- Lead and manage a high-performing global SAP PTP IT organization.
- Oversee PTP global template delivery within the G2 program and related initiatives.
- Manage PTP BAU operational service and support in the production environment.
- Define and deliver the global PTP solution strategy and roadmap.
Drive efficiency and cost reduction through innovation and automation.
- Collaborate with other SAP functional areas for cohesive alignment.
- Full life cycle management of new PTP IT enterprise projects and initiatives.
Continuous improvement for IT delivery, operations, and efficiencies in the PTP arena.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and teams.
- Minimum 5 years in a senior IT leadership and line management role in SAP PTP.
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 10-15 years of deep hands-on SAP functional experience in large global organizations.
Experience leading SAP PTP in at least 3 end-to-end design and implementation programs.
- Familiarity with SAP Activate and Solution Manager/Focus Build.
Understanding of the wider PTP ecosystem and its potential benefits for NEC.
- Ability to quickly assimilate a working knowledge of SAP applications in a multinational organization.
Base Salary: £90,000 to £100,000
Discretionary Performance-Based Target Bonus: 10%
If you are a seasoned SAP PTP professional looking to make a significant impact in a global organization, I invite you to apply now by dropping your cv to Ben.Weaver@Next-Ventures.com