Oracle Cloud EPM functional expert
NV are urgently looking for an Oracle Cloud EPM expert for a remote working contract role
● Support Implementation Partner to identify business requirements, reviewing functional and technical
design, attending prototypes, supporting the creation of process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), executing end to end testing and training activities,supporting the definition support procedures,
operational runbooks and SLAs needed to support the platform post-implementation.
● Understand the business processes, how the application supports the business processes, and apply this
knowledge to best solve problems alongside the SI during implementation
● Understands dependencies and interrelationships between various components of EPM and Wider
● Liaise with wider application teams to align environments, create test data and support the needs of the program
such as integration and testing.
● Leading the migration of existing FCCS tenancy into the new group tenant, working closely with the BAU
support teams to ensure minimal disruption to the business.
● Lead the decommissioning planning of legacy Hyperion application and related infrastructure.
● Ensuring the application and network design and configuration are fully documented by the implementation
partner and updated with CMDB.
● Engage in the Oracle connect the community to learn from other Oracle EPM customers' experiences to mitigate
implementation risks and ensure a smooth transition to operation post-go-live.
● Ensuring that the BAU support teams are kept up to date with regards to application design and consulted with
regards to system outages
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
● Experience in implementing or supporting one or more Oracle Cloud (Fusion) EPM applications:
○ Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS)
○ Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Services (FCCS)
○ Accounts Reconciliation Cloud Services (ARCS)
● Ability to create complex business rules and integrating with source systems
● Experience in building metadata, designing webforms, data reconciliation, building dashboard and Business Rules
● Create and maintain system and operational documentation, both functional and technical
strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if
you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll
get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
Ideally candidates will have the following technical skills:
● Experience implementing other Oracle EPM technologies: Account reconciliation cloud services (ARCS),
Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Services (EPRCS/Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service
(PCMCS), Data Relationship Management (DRM/EDMCS) etc.
● Oracle Cloud EPM certification
● Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
● A proven track record in defining system roadmap, gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping,
testing, training, defining support procedures and SLAs, and implementing robust and scalable solutions
● Deep understanding of functional aspects of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting.
Understanding of currency translations, intercompany eliminations, and consolidation accounting under various
● Deep understanding of the metadata, dimensions and their attributes along with the interdimensional
● Experience in provisioning users and should be well-versed in the user roles
● Proficiency in creation of Business Rules - Custom consolidations, Intercompany eliminations, automating Cash
Flow, Custom Translations and Currency Overrides, Dynamic calculations
● Proficient in building integration artefacts in Data Management, FDMEE like locations, maps,
● custom/import scripts and handling any file-related automations or custom automation using
● Java/Batch/Jython Script
● Development experience in scripting with Jython/VBScript/FDM & FDMEE APIs/ODI/Jython
● Should have good working knowledge of EPM Automate and be able to build scripts to automate various admin
activities using EPM Automate
● Should have experience of conducting User Acceptance Test, and preparing deliverables such as design
documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guide