• Understanding business needs and leading thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner fully leveraging SAP product capabilities.
• Working with Customer Solutions analysts and business personnel to understand Supply Chain, SAP IBP Downstream Process, and IBP business processes and provide the technology to support these processes.
• Providing best fit solution to design production planning and scheduling process, based on standard SAP IBP functionality. However, where necessary, customizing to fulfil the needs of the business should be also explored.
o Provide overall architecture recommendation
o Provide best practices in IBP
• Consulting with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
• Performing unit testing of changes (configuration, custom development, etc.) in development and staging environments, including regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by change.
• Providing prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on client needs.
• Providing ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.