Next Ventures is currently looking for an English speaking SAP DSD consultant for a role based remote with periodic travel to the USA.
This role will be primarily responsible for Direct Store Delivery (DSD) functionality of SAP S4 which includes Pre-order route preparation, execution & settlement, Pre-sales delivery route preparation, execution and preparation and Van sales route preparation, execution and settlement.
Integration with TM (transportation management) with the usage of FU/FO/FSD. This is tightly integrated with IMWO/EWM and DSD.
Objectives are to ensure the deployment of the global template supporting the execution of business processes related to Go to Market & Sales Order Management from order capturing to invoice; and the related deployments to multiple locations in North America. The immediate focus will be set in the successful deployment of business units and the capitalization of project assets for future rollouts in an “industrialized” manner. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the deployment project.
Order to Cash Process relates to:
1. Order capture, management and provisioning of goods or services; providing a platform for sales to our end customers, accessing all information necessary to process, manage, ship and track orders in a timely manner;
2. Setting up the correct pricing agreements and master records, i.e. all on-invoice and off-invoice discounts/agreements, free goods, list price, discounts, surcharges, freights, rebate agreements, customer bill backs, tax, etc.;
3. Data governance and pricing controls including mass pricing maintenance; Van Sales, Pre-Sales & Pre Order DSD GTM models including enabling integration of back end SAP system with the front-line mobility solutions;
4. Picking, packing, shipping and delivering customer and stock transport orders;
5. Returns or inbound product receipts;
6. Integration with warehouse systems and advance transportation systems for route planning, load building, etc. Partner with the Order & Contract Management Global Process and Solution Design Lead, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics Leads to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution. - Accountable
7. Support decision-making for Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates, DSD & Transportation/Logistics localization of functionality in the Global Template during deployment. – Accountable
8. Ensure Corporate Go-To-Market Management and commercial Execution policies reflected in the global template are implemented to standard with appropriate localization – Consult / Execute
9. Collaborate with the Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates, DSD & Transportation/Logistics Process Leads and Sector SMEs to implement and deploy the Global Template. – Consult/Execute
10. Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities. – Consult/Execute
11. Ensure lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the Markets, especially around interfaces to PBNA external systems. – Consult/Execute
Start date: Immediate Languages:English Location: Remote with periodic travel to USA East Coast Duration: 6 months Rate: € Market
If you are available please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.