|Solution Architect - Microservices - Hybrid - Switzerland |
12+ years of experience in development, architecting and designing APIs and Microservices based digital backend.
Skill Set Required:
Java 8 & above, Spring Boot 2.0, Hibernate, JPA, Kafka, SQL or NoSQL Databases, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Platforms (OpenShift/GCP), CI/CD (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus), Code Quality (SonarQube, Checkmarx)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have extensive experience in design and development of microservices using SpringBoot or Golang or NodeJS etc.,
- Must have good design, documentation, and architect skills on microservice technologies.
- Proficient in RESTful APIs, Microservices and other middleware integration communications.
- Proficient in one or more databases namely Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Should have strong experience in event-driven microservices development using opensource streaming platform Apache Kafka.
- Should have exposure to one or more cloud platforms namely Openshift, GCP.
- Should have exposure to serverless technologies such as OpenShift Serverless, Cloud Run For Anthos
- Should have knowledge about API design standards, patterns, best-practices and API Governance.
- Should have deep knowledge and hands-on experience in securing the microservices using OAuth, OpenID etc.,
- Should have good experience on providing monitoring solutions for microservices using tools such as ELK, Grafana and Prometheus
- Should have exposure on containerizing the microservices using docker and container orchestrate using Kubernetes.
- Should have exposure on DevOps tools such as Bitbucket, Nexus, Jenkin, SonarQube, Checkmarx etc.,
- Must have working experience to Agile development methodologies
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.